NAME OF PRINCIPALS/OFFICERS
SHIP TO INFORMATION
BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY CLAUSE AND COMPLIANCE WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING INITIATIVES
Customer Acknowledges and agrees that the goods, software, and technology subject to this Agreement are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States, including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and sanctions regimes of the U.S. Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls. Reseller will comply with these laws and regulations. Reseller shall not, without prior U.S. government authorization, sell, export, re-export, or transfer any goods, software, or technology subject to this Agreement, either directly or indirectly, to any country subject to a U.S. trade embargo or to any resident or national of any such country, or to any person or entity listed on the "Entity List" or "Denied Persons List" maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the list of "Specifically Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons" maintained by the U.S. Department of Treasury. In addition, any goods, software or technology subject to this Agreement may not be sold, exported, re-exported, or transferred to an end-user engaged in activities related to weapons of mass destruction. Such activities include but are not necessarily limited to activities related to: (1) the design, development, production, or use of nuclear materials, nuclear facilities, or nuclear weapons; (2) the design, development, production, or use of missiles or support of missiles projects; and (3) the design, development, production, or use of chemical or biological weapons.
All payments must match the name on the invoice.
We DO NOT accept third party wire transfers nor payments.
When paying by check, name on check must match name on the invoice.
All customers will be checked against the OFAC database (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and periodically rechecked against updated lists.
Any change of Ownership must be noted in writing within (5) business days.
Any change of address must be noted in writing within (5) business days.
You are advised we have an annual review of the above items. We will expect your cooperation in providing updated Information annually.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE WITH U.S. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING LAWS
It is Company policy to fully and strictly comply with U.S. anti-money laundering laws, including the U.S. Bank Secrecy Act and the U.S. Patriot Act, in connection with any payment for goods or services purchased from Company.
● Customer certifies that as a condition of doing business with Atbiz LLC. that it (and all its employees and agents) shall comply with all U.S. anti-money laundering laws, including the U.S. Bank Secrecy Act and the U.S. Patriot Act in connection with any payment or transfer of funds for goods or services.
● Customer certifies that any payment or transfer of funds to Company for goods or services to Company is not in violation of US or foreign currency laws.
● Customer certifies that it has received, understood, and agrees to fully comply with the attached Statement of Corporate Policy and Notice of Compliance with AML Laws in connection with any transaction, transfer, deposit, advance, or payment for goods or services provided by Company.
● Customer agrees that it shall not make any direct deposit of funds into Company’s account in cash or any form of cash equivalent (e.g., personal check, cashier’s check, certified check, Western Union, MoneyGram, AMEX/ traveler’s check).
● Customer agrees to strictly follow Atbiz LLC's policies and procedures in remitting payment. Any change in payment method must be approved in writing by Atbiz LLC's before any order is fulfilled; noncompliance shall result in delay or cancelation of any pending transaction.
● Customer agrees not to make any payment or transfer of funds for goods or services or other deposit into Company’s account by means of any third-party facility including exchange house.
● Customer must obtain pre-approval of Atbiz LLC's to accept payment from a third-party payor on the Atbiz LLC's Approved List. Transactions will be canceled or delayed for noncompliance or completion of required documentation.
Customer agrees to rescind any transaction where written pre-approval is not obtained from Atbiz LLC's Credit Department and to pay for any such transaction through approved methods only.
● Customer acknowledges and agrees that payment by any means except as pre-approved is subject to rejection by Atbiz LLC's in its sole discretion, and that Atbiz LLC's may file appropriate reports of such transactions with the US Dept. of the Treasury and other governmental agencies.
● Customer agrees to provide all information and to execute all documents as may be necessary or required by Company to document compliance with U.S. anti-money laundering laws. This includes but is not limited to the third-party payment forms attached hereto for international/domestic transactions.
Agreed (Name of Company):
By (Signature of Authorized Company Official):
All information provided in this form shall be kept strictly confidential.